1. Scope 2. Protection of minors 3. Conclusion of contract 4. Terms of payment 5. Partial deliveries 6. Retention of title 7. Cancellation policy 8. Note on online dispute resolution
1. Scope (1) For the business relations between the TASTR. GmbH, hereinafter referred to as www.stoffundschnaps.store, Schlossberg 15-17, 75175 Pforzheim, authorized representative: Jan Armbruster and Maurice Goedecke and the customer are subject to these terms and conditions. Contrary or differing from these terms and conditions recognizes the TASTR. GmbH and hereby expressly contradicts them. Conflicting terms and conditions of the customer are only valid if corporation TASTR. GmbH expressly and in writing agrees.
2. Protection of minors Prohibition of the supply of alcohol to young people under 18 years.
The sale of alcohol to young people under 18 years is prohibited. By registering as a customer or placing an order in our online shop, you warrant that you have passed the minimum age of 18 years and are therefore entitled to purchase spirits.
If you are not an adult, stating false facts, alcoholic beverages, substance and www.stoffundschnaps.store revokes these contracts as a precaution in accordance with. § 111 BGB.
3. Conclusion of contract The presentation of the products in the online shop does not constitute a legally binding offer, but rather a non-binding online catalogue. By clicking on the button "Send order" you place a binding order of the goods contained in the shopping cart. The confirmation of receipt of the order follows immediately after the order has been sent and does not constitute acceptance of the contract. We can accept your order by sending an order confirmation by e-mail or by delivering the goods within five days.
3.1 Performance Reservations The conclusion of the contract is subject to the correct and timely delivery by our suppliers, provided that we have concluded a specific cover transaction and are not supplied by the supplier without our own fault. The customer is informed immediately about the unavailability of the goods. Any consideration already paid will be refunded immediately.
4. Terms of payment (1) The invoice amount will be paid either in advance, credit card, PayPal. For credit card payments, your account will be debited upon acceptance of the order.
5. Retention of title; retention (1) For consumers, we reserve the ownership of the purchased item until full payment of the invoice amount. If you are an entrepreneur in the exercise of your commercial or independent professional activity, a legal entity under public law or special fund under public law, we reserve the ownership of the object of sale until settlement of all outstanding claims arising from the business relationship with the customer. The corresponding security rights are transferable to third parties.
(2) You are only entitled to set-off if your counterclaims have been legally established or are undisputed or recognized by us. In addition, you have a right of retention only if and to the extent that your counterclaim is based on the same contractual relationship.
(3) If the customer is in default of us with any payment obligations, all existing claims shall become due immediately.
6. Partial deliveries We are entitled to partial deliveries, as far as this is reasonable for you. Additional shipping costs only arise with express agreement.
7. Cancellation policy
7.1 *** Cancellation Policy ***
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the date on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of revocation, you must inform us (stoffundschnaps.store - TASTR GmbH, Schlossberg 15-17, 75175 Pforzheim, Tel. 07231/5664277, firstname.lastname@example.org) by means of a clear statement (eg one by post sent letter or e-mail) about your decision to withdraw from this contract.
In order to maintain the cancellation period, it is sufficient for you to send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of the cancellation
If you withdraw from this Agreement and the delivered goods correspond tot he ordered goods, we have to refund all payments we have received from you, excluding costs of reconsignment, immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which the notice of your cancellation of this contract received by us. Otherwise the reshipment is free of charges fort he buyer. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment as you used in the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; In no case will you be charged for this repayment fees. We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return the goods to us immediately and in any event not later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract (stoffundschnaps.store) or hand them over to us. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the deadline of fourteen days. You bear the immediate costs of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for a possible loss in value of the goods, if this loss of value is due to a handling that is not necessary for the examination of the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
8. Note on online dispute resolution (ODR Directive of the EU)
Alternative dispute resolution pursuant to Art. 14 para. 1 ODR-VO and § 36 VSBG: The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS) which you can find at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. Consumers have the ability to use this platform to resolve their disputes. We are basically ready to participate in an out-of-court dispute resolution participate.